VanStar: Riding with a Star
We built a roadmap for ride sharing
VanStar is a vanpool ridesharing program that’s part of the Transportation Management Association, a non-profit that customizes alternative transportation, money-saving solutions for employers, property managers, and commuters across Middle Tennessee.
Our job was to convince federal employees that VanStar is a cool alternative to commuting, much like the new shared economy, and focus on the benefit of saving money as well as wear and tear on your car. Brand Wise created a street team event strategy that included branded event kits, a direct mail campaign, digital advertising strategy to include social media and an email marketing campaign to target local federal employees at known locations.
Because of our campaigns, more government employees in Middle Tennessee are aware of their transit options and continue to enroll in the VanStar ridesharing program.
- The Next Door: Face the FactsApril 18, 2018 - 1:59 pm
- YWCA Nashville & Middle Tennessee: Together We RiseApril 18, 2018 - 1:32 pm
- Twice Daily: The Currency of ConvenienceFebruary 28, 2018 - 3:00 pm
- VanStar: Riding with a StarFebruary 28, 2018 - 2:41 pm
- Southerland: Luxury, Comfort and TechnologyFebruary 28, 2018 - 2:26 pm
- Gigi’s: Finding What Women Love About CupcakesFebruary 28, 2018 - 1:52 pm
- HCA Hope Fund: The Power of LoveFebruary 28, 2018 - 12:05 pm
- CareNow®: Urgent Care meets Urgent PatientsFebruary 27, 2018 - 2:48 pm
- The Children’s Hospital: A Better ChoiceFebruary 2, 2018 - 8:31 pm